Thankyou for your interest in a Montessori education for your child. Our Digital Prospectus outlines the structure and available programs at our Shcool. Please click here
to view our prospectus. Should you wish to proceed, our enrolment process includes the following steps:1) Tour
- Investigate your schooling options. We encourage all families to visit as many schools as they can when making this choice for their child. Every day is open day at MRMS. You are welcome to drop in unannounced or we invite you to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or 08 9757 2564 for an observation of our classrooms and tour of the school.2) Observation
- We ask all parents considering enrolment to observe in our classrooms so you are making as informed a choice as you can. You may have the opportunity to speak with teachers and/or make a time to meet with the Princpal. We welcome all of your questions. 3) Application for Enrolment Form
- To secure a place on our waitlist please complete the attached Application for Enrolment Form. This form can also be completed earlier in the process. Application for Enrolment
For enrolment in our 0-3 Bush Babes Playgroup please complete the following form. 0-3 Enrolment 4) Enrolment Interviews
- In the term preceding your child's proposed start time we will invite you to attend one or more interviews with the Principal. We welcome the whole family to attend these interviews. This is a chance for the Principal to meet your child, if she has not done so already and get to know everything about him or her that may contribute to a smooth start at MRMS. 5) Offer of a Place
- If following the interview, a place is available for your child, you will receive a Letter of Offer of a Place and a Welcome Pack. This will contain all the information you need to prepare your child for a successful start to their schooling at MRMS. 6) Enrolment Contract and Admission Forms
- Both at the Enrolment Interviews and in your Welcome Pack you will receive a number of forms to complete and sign. These must be received before your child can start their schooling at MRMS.
Please see our page called Child Development and Transition
for more information about the orientation meetings and stages of attendance we offer in relation to your child starting school.
We are here to help. Please do not hesitate to ask for our assistance with regard to any of the above. All forms can be emailed to email@example.com